This book is written by Byron J. Richards, a clinical nutritionist and founder of Wellness Resources. Reading this book makes me sick to the stomach. Basically the author exposed the secret world of the (US) FDA and showed how it betrayed the American people. He also exposed the scam of the sickness industry – the collusions of the Power-That-Be with Wall Street (the big businesses) and the drug companies.
In the Introduction of the book, Byron Richards wrote:
- “The FDA has spent the last hundred years boosting the profits of drug companies and eliminating competition to those companies, acting as a misguided police force that has little to do with public safety.”
- In 1992, President Bill Clinton “allowed the FDA to accept millions of dollars in drug company money to help approve drugs.”
- “President George Bush actually turned portions of the FDA itself into a drug company, responding primarily to the interests of Wall Street. He installed a new FDA chief and second-in-command who have multiple connections to drug companies and Wall Street.”
- “Public safety is low on the list. Citizens’ rights are low on the list. Rushing new and expensive unproven drugs onto the market is now the priority.”
- “Under the pretense of public safety the FDA, Bush Administration and various congressional leaders are attacking alternative health care. Drugs, not vitamins, are killing 100,000 Americans a year and sending 1.6 million people to the hospital with adverse reactions.”